Significant change requires a thoughtful communication strategy and implementation plan. Too often, well-intended program changes never take root because of cultural and legacy issues. Salespeople are, generally speaking, deeply committed and driven to succeed. But given their remote perspective and skeptical tendencies, salespeople can be the most difficult group to engage around key change initiatives.
Having worked with hundreds of sales organizations, we appreciate the unique challenges associated with managing the change of sales organizations. We will work with your team on all aspects of the change management and communication initiative to ensure your programs achieve the desired impact.
Our change management and communication services are designed to help you:
- Evaluate the existing sales culuture and identify key barriers to change;
- Align and integrate key messages with the business strategy and other, related change initiatives;
- Engage and drive the committment of sales leadership, line management and support resources;
- Inform and educate salespeople on how to win under the new program;
- Evaluate, align and enable support systems (technical and people);
- Document all aspects of the sales compensation program and related policy, including terms and conditions, participant guides and leadership presentations;
- Engineer and streamline a high-impact, multi-facetted launch strategy and communication approach;
- Ensure long-term engagement, beyond the initial roll out.
Whether you aim to launch your new program tomorrow, or haven't yet begun the redesign process, our experience enables us to immediately add value to your change management requirements. We will help you strategically, tactically and with an overall view on making your program changes quickly take root and bear fruit.
Copyright 2011 NewSigma, LLC: Sales Compensation Consultants. All Rights Reserved
Incentive Program Communication and Change Management Services