A world class sales management program requires the right combination of processes and infrastructure for your unique situation. Using proprietary tools, case studies and research, NewSigma works with you to address a wide range of sales compensation management related issues:
- Ensure that the desired plan designs can be effectively implemented and administered
- Determine the right operational model and associated processes
- Provide the field and management with improved reporting for better decision making
- Increase the accuracy of incentive calculations while reducing the time and resources required
- Reduce the level of IT resources required for the compensation program
- Select and implement a new technology solution
The outcomes and deliverables of a typical project vary based on your specific needs, level of support desired and actual scope of the project. At a minimum, most projects include:
- Diagnosis and understanding of the current state process and supporting technology
- Highest impact areas for improvement and the strategy behind them
- Transformation plan to maximize results and ROI.
Our project work in this area includes:
- Compensation Management Capabilities Assessment
- Business Process Re-engineering (BPR)
- Investment Business Case Development
- Requirements Planning & Definition
- Technology Solution Selection/RFP Support and Management
- Implementation and Change Management Support
- Review and design new compensation plans
- Conduct current capabilities assessments and benchmarking
- Design and implement new organization models and processes
- Develop the case for change and associated requirements
- Create and manage experience tested RFPs
- Facilitate vendor demonstrations
- Plan for a successful implementation of process and technology investments
- How do my current plans, processes and tools compare to others in my market and best practices?
- What are the areas where we can yield significant results?
- How can I re-engineer our current processes to significantly increase efficiency and effectiveness?
- What kind of return would I get from an investment in new processes or tools?
- What requirements/ components do I need to consider when looking at incentive compensation solutions?
- What is the best technology to fit my incentive compensation needs?
ESSENTIAL QUESTIONS FOR
Copyright 2011 NewSigma, LLC: Sales Compensation Consultants. All Rights Reserved
Incentive Compensation Management Services